Monday, December 29, 2003

Busting Ben Franklin

The FBI says local cops should be on the lookout for people carrying almanacs. 'Cuz dey got lots uh information, ya know. Like about cities an bridges an stuff. Morons. I swear, the practical intelligence of our Homeland Security folks is inversely proportional to the current terror alert level. Which, by the way is Ernie.

My grandfather liked the World Almanac. He gave me a lot of books, and the last one was a World Almanac. If it had been dangerous, I assure you he would have warned me. He was good at that sort of thing; always reminded me to check my tires.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
--Albert Einstein


FBI urges police to watch for people carrying almanacs

No comments: