Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just so you know I'm not making this up

I recently sent out an email to a bunch of folks I know reminding them of the existence of this blog, a step I don't like to take, but I've received so little response lately, by comment or independent communication, that I thought the folks would appreciate knowing I'm still alive and still have something to say, all negative, about Bush and his wars and his policies.

I admit my bias, but it's fact-based. Just check out this one post, just this one--representing only a portion of the blogger's entries for yesterday (Tuesday) and you'll see just a slice of what's really going on in Iraq. Bear in mind that the author of the blog, Juan Cole, is a distinguished professor, fluent in Arabic, knowledgeable about the Middle East, with no axe to grind.

Eye-opening, eh?

No comments: