Friday, October 11, 2013

A brilliant, succinct analysis of the use of drones

I've long time been an anti-drone person, as used for both surveillance and destruction. It's a knee-jerk reaction I've experienced as I've seen so many wars and intrusions on privacy over my time on Earth, and this last expansion of snooping and killing capacity of man has drawn from me a reflexive reaction. But here, briefly and effectively stated, is an essay that focuses on precisely the issues I've not regarded in my reaction to the use of drones to kill, and I'm humbled by its incisiveness.

3 comments:

Doc Häagen-Dazs said...

I agree that the prospect of cheap and easy killing might tempt the USA into unnecessary number of missions: There are so many people, IMO, in the world who simply need killing. OTOH, I would never take just a knife into a gun fight if I had an alternative. As for domestic policing and surveillance, I love drones. I trust my government more than I trust my fellow Americans.

hakeem nour said...

شركة التقوى
تنظيف مجالس
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة غسيل السجاد بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة تسربات المياه بالرياض

hakeem nour said...

شركة نقل اثاث
تخزين اثاث
تنظيف خزانات
تنظيف شقق
خدمات نقل اثاث
رش مبيدات
شركة تنظيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
عزل خزانات
كشف تسربات المياه
كشف تسربات
مكافحة حشرات
نقل اثاث
نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل عفش
تسليك مجارى
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
تخزين عفش
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
تنظيف فلل
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات