Monday, September 22, 2003

So near indeed

The Enunciator was right across the road from my home. I could have walked over there and let my dog take a pee on his shoes.

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to protest at a campaign speech. If you disagree with a candidate, don't vote for him, get out and campaign for someone you support. Waive a sign, as Erik suggests. Trying to shout the candidate down is undemocratic. Getting arrested is absurd. Some of those morons were actually protesting his Humvee. Talk about unable to see the big picture.

I shouldn't be surprised. But whenever I see one of those video clips where people on the street are quizzed on their general knowledge, I'm shocked. The one under Erik's One Man One Vote entry is appalling. Are we a nation of morons?

No comments: